Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

theshadowofmyblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 20, 2005
\\muara in the east//



Posted by Hello




Duplicated at|3:39 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment
+ + + + + + + +

Fading Memories____

"The Falling Leaves Were The Memories That Fades Away...
Its Not Yet To Be Lived Inside My Mind...
I Feel So Lost When There's No One Who Cares About Me...
That Is Why I Made These Memories Lost...
I Wanna Know That I Can Live On......

but I have to look at the future...
to the spring and summer...
to look forward to better days..."

That is I________

Name: mylias
Bdae: 16th March
Nicks: none
Job: jobless
Contact: Contact Me

I Strongly Like_____

the morning sunlight
breezy spring mornings


I Like________

Food: cheese
Drinks: pure cool water
Pastimes: stare into thin air
People: who stares back

I Have Strong Dislike For_________

tropical hot mid-day sun
freezing winters days

I Am Adverse To_____

People: politicians who tell half-truth
Things: slippery objects
Food: hot as in chillies

Music's Playing_____

AutumnLeaves

(french lyrics by jacques prévert,
English lyrics by johnny mercer,
Music by joseph kosma)

The falling leaves drift by the window..
The autumn leaves of red and gold..
I see your lips, the summer kisses..
The sun-burned hands i used to hold..
Since you went away the days grow long..
And soon i'll hear old winter's song..
But i miss you most of all my darling..
When autumn leaves start to fall.

C'est une chanson, qui nous ressemble..
Toi tu m'aimais et je t'aimais..
Nous vivions tous, les deux ensemble..
Toi que m'aimais moi qui t'aimais..
Mais la vie sépare ceux qui s'aiment..
Tout doucement sans faire de bruit..
Et la mer efface sur le sable les pas des amants désunis.

Artist: Nat_King_Cole
Song: AutumnLeave soundtrack

Let Me Know________

Care To Leave Me A Note?

blah blah blah

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com